Xcaliber Solutions, Inc. provides management and consulting services to online retailers. Many companies deal with Fraud, Chargebacks, and lack the business tools needed to sustain their growth and protect their banking relationships. Xcaliber Solutions, Inc. manages these businesses by implementing XProtect® Program to effectively manage risk and then monitors those accounts to ensure long, healthy processing relationships. Xcaliber Solutions, Inc. is directly involved in our clients’ day-to-day business details. We provide the following services to our clients to prevent chargebacks and fraud.
- We work with Call Centers by implementing outbound recorded call confirmations and inbound support. Xcaliber Solutions, Inc. writes scripts for the call center to ensure customers calling in are getting refunds when requested and issues are being resolved. Xcaliber Solutions, Inc. pulls call center reports on a daily basis for all clients to monitor refund and chargeback ratios.
- Hold times for phone support must be under two minutes. Replies to email inquires must be made within one business day. Customer Service hours should be at least six consecutive hours, five days a week, and include the following hours: 11 am to 3 pm PST. Sporadic calls are made to the call center by Xcaliber Solutions, Inc. for quality assurance purposes.
- XProtect® Software provides an effective way of tracking information and customer transaction information. The system tracks notes, shipping, and products. We are able to monitor the client’s URL for compliance on a daily basis within our system. Using this process, we can ensure that merchants are always operating within the best practices guidelines.
- XProtect® Software gives clients full access to determine what the root cause of the Chargebacks and customer complaints are. This is a great tool for risk departments to use. It classifies the transactions based on Merchant account, Price Point, Affiliate, association, and Reason Code. XProtect® Software also provides a call center call confirmation and real time chargeback reporting. Additionally, XProtect® Software interfaces with Network Merchants to provide transactional Reporting.
XProtect® Software Fraud Detection Suite
- Choose the filters you want to start with and their order.
- Assign a weight to each filter (100 = transaction blocked)
- Block or Flag & Track transactions. Give the ability to test filters without impacting conversion.
- Only pay for the filters that you actually use.
Valid CC: Checks for a valid credit card number before hitting any filters.
BIN: Identifies preloaded debit cards and gift cards
NCB: Negative Chargeback Database
CPA Validation: Checks to see if the card can hold the re-bill amount at the time the shipping fee is charged. Does not hold funds on the customer’s card or guarantee that funds will be available at the end of the trial.
Proxy host: Detects if the consumer is using a Proxy Server. They are typically used to mask the person’s real IP address.
Xcaliber Solutions Inc. has been successful in greatly minimizing fraud and chargebacks for merchants in the eCommerce space. Monitoring a client’s URL alone is not preventative enough so we take it a step further and become involved with the business itself. We look to partner with clients that are serious about staying in business and creating banking partnerships for the long term.
We are available to do a demo of our system and to walk you through our process.
For more information, please complete our contact form